With Spring now in sight, we think it’s only right to create a recipe for a delicious dish that reminds us all of the holidays in Spain…Paella! An easy Spanish rice dish that’s loaded with all kinds of goodness and makes for an eye-catching presentation on the table!
Cook Time: 50 mins
Recipe: Madeleine Shaw
- Grab your biggest pot, pan or casserole dish. Or a paella pan if you happen to have one!
- Add the oil and bring to a medium heat then fry off the onion for 5 mins until golden.
- Throw in the garlic, stir for a minute, then add in the potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, stir in your spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and stir for a minute then add the rice, stir well for another minute then pour over the stock.
- Pop the lid on and bring the stock to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, allowing all the liquid to be absorbed by the rice.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on top, scatter with freshly-chopped parsley and season. Serve hot!
Looking for a workout to burn all that energy from your lunch? We are here for whatever you are in the mood for: choose from yoga, swimming, spinning, boxing, pilates or just some good old treadmill time.With no monthly fees or no membership hassle, you just pay for what you sweat.