The Book It Snap It Win It
- Competition Period: The Book It Snap It Win It Photo Competition (the “Competition ”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 26th September, 2017 and ends at 12:00 p.m. GMT on 3rd October, 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- How To Enter the Competition : During the Competition Period, each Eligible Cardholder (also referred to herein as the “Entrant”) may access the Competition by downloading the Esquared (“E²”) app from the Apple Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/esq2/id1108115000?ls=1&mt=8) or Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vitaminlondon.esquared&hl=en&rdid=com.vitaminlondon.esquared) from a mobile device. Entrant must complete the registration form on the E² app and then select a gym session or class they would like to attend. Once the gym session or class is booked, the Entrant must attend the class or gym session and will be required to include a photo of themselves and their gym session or class made between 12:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 26th September, 2017 and 12:00 p.m. GMT on 3rd October, 2017 (the “Competition Period”), as well as a story (in 120 words or less) explaining what they love about their gym session or class (all components combined constitute the “Entry”). Story component of the Entry must be in English to be eligible. Entrants can enter as many times as they like but are limited to one (1) Entry per booked gym session or class during the Competition Period. Entries must be unique. Returning Entrants may log-in each time they enter using the same email address provided by the Entrant during registration. By entering, Entrant understands that their Entry, in its entirety, or as edited by E² in its discretion, may be posted online if their Entry complies with the Entry requirements and is deemed eligible and appropriate, in E²’s sole discretion. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges/rates imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Entries become the property of E² upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. E² is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by E². Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 26th September, 2017, in order to be entered into the Competition . If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, it will be determined that the Entry will be declared to be made by the authorised account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Competition Entry Requirements: In the event the E², in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Competition Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, or eligibility requirements E² reserves the right to disqualify and remove the Entry or, if E² determines, edit the content of the Entry. Photo submissions must be in one of the following formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF (non-animated) or TIF and no larger than 15 MB. All Entries must comply with these Competition Rules and the registration instructions in order to be eligible. Entrant must own, and Entrant must have recently purchased and attended the gym session or class that is depicted in their Photo. Photo must be original to Entrant and owned by Entrant. Photo must make clear which gym session or class was attended. Each Entrant attests that he/she has made all those depicted in the Entry aware that he/she is submitting an Entry containing them in this Competition, and all depicted have agreed that Entrant may submit such Entry. Entrant must be the parent/legal guardian of any minors depicted. Entry must not have been submitted previously in a Competition of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond Entrant’s immediate circle of friends and family) through any means. The Entry must not contain content that is known by Entrant to be false, inaccurate or misleading. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in E²’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group). Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in E²’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, may disqualify the Entry, in E²’s sole discretion. Any items or accessories shown in the Entry should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Photo may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer. Entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with E²’s image/brand image as determined by E², in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Competition . The Entry must not disparage persons or organisations associated with E².
- Transfer of Rights: By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby irrevocably grants the Competition Entities the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry and submitted Photos (as such may be edited and modified by the E² in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on E²-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other E²-selected media).
- Additional Representations and Warranties/Indemnification: Each Entrant represents and warrants as follows: (i) Entrant’s Entry is non-professional and the sole, original work of the Entrant, which has not been copied or otherwise plagiarised, in whole or in part, from any other source and, as of the date of Entry submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (ii) Entrant’s Entry has not been published previously or submitted in any other competition; (iii) Entrant owns all rights in and to the Entry; (iv) Entrant’s Entry does not and should not violate or infringe upon (nor is it at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights; and (v) Entrant’s Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be considered defamatory or libelous. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Competition Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant under these Official Rules.
- Judging to Determine the Prize Winner: On an on-going basis during the Competition Period, all eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of four E² judges and the winner will be picked at their discretion. Being declared a winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Competition Rules. In the event of a tie, the Entries involved in the tie will be reviewed by an additional judge who will serve as a tiebreaker and who will evaluate Entries according to the criteria listed above. Decision of judges is final and binding on all matters relating to this Competition . The winner will be announced on 3rd October 2107.
- Prize: The winner will receive a £200 Gift Card or Voucher to spend at Nike. Gift cards or vouchers are subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. Limit one (1) prize for this competition. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
- General Rules: The winner will be contacted via phone, email or social media and will be required to claim their prize within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner fails to return and accept the prize notification within the required period, an alternate potential winner will be determined and contacted (in accordance with these Competition Rules). If a winner does not comply with the Competition Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be determined and contacted (in accordance with these Competition Rules). By participating, Entrants agree to these Competition Rules and the decisions of the judges, Administrator and E², which shall be final and binding in all respects. The winner and Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Competition Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with creation of or submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in or preparing for any aspect of the Competition , the receipt, ownership, possession and/or use or misuse of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Competition Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes or for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Competition Entities to use winning Entrant’s Entry, Photos, names and likenesses for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, notice, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. The E², Administrator and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Competition or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Competition . The E² reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Competition or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, E² reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. E²’s failure to enforce any term of these Competition Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. E² reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the E² which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition . If such cancellation occurs, E² reserves the right to determine the winners from among all eligible Entries submitted per Category prior to cancellation, based on the same criteria listed above.
- Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN UTAH;(2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS COMPETITION BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES HIS/HER RIGHT TO COMPETITION JURISDICTION FOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Competition Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and E² in connection with the Competition , shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the UK laws, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Winner: For the names of the winner, visit the on social media channel on 3rd October 2017
- E²/ADMINISTRATOR: This Competition is held by Esquared (E²). Esquared (E²) is a private limited company incorporated in England & Wales under the name Esquared Technologies Limited, company number 09624032. Our registered office address is Suite 540, 5th Floor, 162-168 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TF.